- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 11 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 12 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
Copper Foamposites Pushed Back??
In mid-January, we notified you of what was the official release date of the “Copper” Nike Air Foamposite. It left us with the choice of purchasing this sneaker or treating our Valentine to a romantic dinner (or both…you can always hit up McDonald’s). However, we have just received word that this highly anticipated sneaker’s release has been delayed indefinitely.
Therefore, the only information we can give you at this moment is that the “Copper” Nike Air Foamposite will retail for $200. It may be at an advantage for some of you that it will not release close to Valentine’s Day; yet, it’s probably nerver-wrecking for those who have been impatiently awating this shoe since last year. Stay tuned for more release information.
Personal Opinion: I think I just shed a tear …O well Guess the Girl Friend will have to Drop $400 at Flight Klub *Kanye Shrug*