- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 month ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 3 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 3 months ago
- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 months ago
Young Jeezy’s BMF Association Explored In New Book
BMF: The Rise and Fall of Big Meech and the Black Mafia Family is set to hit bookstores next month, and in the new tome, the author examines the notorious drug-trafficking organization’s relationship with hip-hop.
Known for their connections to Diddy, Fabolous and famed hip-hop jeweler Jacob the Jeweler, none of these relationships compared to BMF’s link to Young Jeezy.
Written by Mara Shalhoup, the editor-in-chief of Atlanta-based publication Creative Loafing, BMF specifically offers insight into the Black Mafia Family’s role in Jeezy’s career.
BMF: The Rise and Fall of Big Meech and the Black Mafia Family will be released on March 4 via St. Martins Press. —Elan Mancini