- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 5 days ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 1 month ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 2 months ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
NBA approves sale of Charlotte Bobcats to Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan became a basketball star at North Carolina. Now he’ll try to turn around the state’s money-losing NBA team by becoming the first ex-player to be a majority owner in the league.
The NBA’s Board of Governors on Wednesday unanimously approved Jordan’s $275 million bid to buy the Charlotte Bobcats from Bob Johnson. Jordan will take over the team immediately after serving as a minority investor with the final say on basketball decisions since 2006.
To read full article click HERE