- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 11 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 12 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
NBA approves sale of Charlotte Bobcats to Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan became a basketball star at North Carolina. Now he’ll try to turn around the state’s money-losing NBA team by becoming the first ex-player to be a majority owner in the league.
The NBA’s Board of Governors on Wednesday unanimously approved Jordan’s $275 million bid to buy the Charlotte Bobcats from Bob Johnson. Jordan will take over the team immediately after serving as a minority investor with the final say on basketball decisions since 2006.
To read full article click HERE