- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 days ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 4 weeks ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 1 month ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
Kanye West Invades Rolling Stone
First the social networks Twitter and Facebook, now Kanye is on to entertainment magazines. He takes his laptop on a surprise visit to Rolling Stone Magazine. Kanye really know how to create a buzz for his self. Up and coming artist, take notes.
West says the vibe of his new record is positivity, acknowledging that he’s made mistakes in his life. Adding that he believes great art doesn’t have to come from dark places, he said, “I feel like [now] I can be a vessel for good will and energy.”
He played the full version of My Chain Heavy, which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. Other songs featured some of Kanye’s most adventurous and experimental music yet: heavy beats, cellos, sparse piano lines, fuzzed-out electric guitar solos, and spooky sci-fi melodies.