- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
Kanye West Invades Rolling Stone
First the social networks Twitter and Facebook, now Kanye is on to entertainment magazines. He takes his laptop on a surprise visit to Rolling Stone Magazine. Kanye really know how to create a buzz for his self. Up and coming artist, take notes.
West says the vibe of his new record is positivity, acknowledging that he’s made mistakes in his life. Adding that he believes great art doesn’t have to come from dark places, he said, “I feel like [now] I can be a vessel for good will and energy.”
He played the full version of My Chain Heavy, which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. Other songs featured some of Kanye’s most adventurous and experimental music yet: heavy beats, cellos, sparse piano lines, fuzzed-out electric guitar solos, and spooky sci-fi melodies.