- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
Milk Carton: Mannie Fresh
In 2004, he released his own debut album The Mind of Mannie Fresh, which consisted of 30 tracks and featured the single “Real Big,” which failed to top the charts.In 2005, he split from Cash Money for financial reasons, and later joined Def Jam South, to which he is currently signed.
On November 28, 2007, Mannie Fresh’s sister Angela Bryant was found dead in her Algiers, New Orleans, home. Thomas’ two children, ages 2 and 7, were found tied up inside the home but neither were injured.
On October 27, 2009, Mannie Fresh released a second solo studio album, titled Return of the Ballin’.
Does anybody remember Return of the Ballin’ hitting store shelves? I damn sure don’t. On a side note, I wonder if Mannie is kicking the shit out of his beat machines right now. He used to be Baby’s tag team partner, now Birdman is wiping his ass with 2 million dollar toilet paper courtesy of Drake, Nicki and Weezy (A-Milli Wayne not Block is Hot Wayne). I guess he made a “Real Big” mistake, huh?