- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 month ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 3 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 3 months ago
- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 months ago
Chris Brown’s Mother Apologizes For Michael Jackson Comment
After receiving harsh criticism over the comment, Ms. Hawkins issued a statement to USA Today and explained what she meant by the insensitive tweet.
In her brief statement, Ms. Hawkins states that she meant to express her son’s love for the late icon and that she hopes that Chris Brown will carry out his legacy in music.
“I’m so sorry that the tweet I sent yesterday was misunderstood,” Ms. Hawkins wrote. “What I meant to say is that Chris has always been inspired by Michael Jackson’s music and his career.”
Although the backlash has seemed to relax a little, Ms. Hawkins did tweet this to haters:
“Angels continue to lift ur heads ever so high and ask God to guide and lead u throughout the good and the bad. Stand strong on his word!!!”