- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 10 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 11 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
Dr. Dre to jump on Liquor Bandwagon & release “Aftermath Cognac”?
Details of the first alcoholic drinks from Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Records joint venture with beverage company Drinks Americas have begun to emerge.
In the Drinks Americas Q4 earnings, which were released yesterday, the company said it would introduce Aftermath Cognac in the next 60 days. The production, supply and European distribution of the cognac will be handled by Abecassis Cognac, a cognac producer.
Following that, an 80-proof flavored and unflavored sparkling vodka will hit the market, also within the next 60 days.
According to the earnings statement, the cognac and vodka will be introduced at the same time as Dr. Dre’s long awaited “Detox” album and will be part of an integrated marketing plan surrounding the project. In late, July Dr. Dre told USA Today that the album would be out in “November or December”.
I guess he is getting Diddy back for coming out with those “Diddy Beats” huh?