- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
Milk Carton: What happened to The Luniz?
1995 ALBUM COVER
Ok on my last entry, I mentioned that the Milk Carton Luniz post was coming soon. Yet, I decided to debut it sooner than later. Now lets get into it. Where the hell have these Oakland, California weedheads been? I’m not gonna lie, I was a huge fan like everybody else was, and I bought that album that had the Cali slang definitions in the album cover literature, and I know ya’ll remember that sh*t! There were also a few cuts on the album that I thought would get radio play and also be a hit like I Got 5 On It was. Sadly, I Got 5 On It was virtually the ONLY hit they ever had. So the fact still remains…where the hell are they, and what happened? Last I remember, Suge Knight was arrested for beating up Luniz member Yuckmouth. Now it was reported that Suge took $92,000 of jewelry from the faded Luniz member. All I know, is if a M.I.A. Luniz member still owns $92,000 of jewelry in 2010, then they damn sure stacked that paper operationally throughout the years.