- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 6 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 7 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 9 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 10 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 10 months ago
“Could’ve Had A Bentley, But I Rather Ride Chevy”
I can’t describe that feeling that you get when you’re riding down the street on a hot summer night in a Chevy sitting so high that it feels like you’re almost in a hovercraft. See, I know when I was growing up (damn, I sound old), A Monte Carlo SS was the ride to have. And what’s even more interesting is, you get love for having a Monte even if it’s beat up; the girls still see the vision, Reason being, ’cause they know what the car is eventually going to become. In the Midwest most of us never really seen a Bentley. So it is more realistic to buy a beat up Monte Carlo and reconstruct it than to ride a Bentley. If you’re from the East Coast you probably think us folks are slow, or even crazy for that matter, but what can I say? In the Mil we ride Chevy’s!