- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 6 days ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 1 month ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 2 months ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
News: Willow Smith Reveals Jay-Z is her Mentor
Ok so Jay-Z is mentoring the 10 year old child huh? I mean, at this point, just let Rihanna mentor her on the girl tip. If Jay made a good girl go bad(Rihanna), he’s gonna end up making a teeny little girl(Willow) go Illuminati…oops, I meant real bad. No diss Jay, I’m just saying. -Trademarkk
Willow Smith has revealed that rapper Jay-Z has offered her solid career guidance.
The ‘Whip My Hair’ singer, who is signed to the mogul’s Roc Nation record label, told Vanity Fair that she sees the ‘Empire State Of Mind’ musician as her mentor.
“It is very cool, because Jay really welcomes me and makes me feel like the record label is a place where I can have fun and talk about my career,” she said. “He and his people make me feel like I’m a part of something.”
The 10-year-old star also expressed her admiration for Jay-Z’s wife Beyoncé, adding: “And I love Beyoncé – she’s awesome.”
It was previously reported that Willow, her father Will and Jay-Z are to collaborate on a big screen remake of the Broadway play Annie.-Spy