- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 month ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 3 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 3 months ago
- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 months ago
Sneaker Head Candy: Nike SB Dunks High-Cheech And Chong
Now, we all know almost every year on the international holiday 4/20, Nike SB Dunks releases a pair just for the special day. Last year was the Skunks, and now this year the pot head kings and activist, Cheech and Chong, get their own pair made in their honor. Dubbed in the signature colors the two men sported all the time in movies and stand up comedy shows, are the color ways for this lovely pair. The red bandanna and green laces representing Mr.Chong and the white and red for both him and Mr.Cheech. The Dunks are due to drop on April 20th and only to a certain selected retailers. There is only 1,000 pairs made, so try to beat me and everyone else trying to add these to their collections.