- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 9 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 10 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
Kanye West Releases Line Of Silk Scarves With “Power” Artwork By George Condo
You see..now this is just amazing.
Kanye West has teamed up with French art and design partnership M/M (Paris) consisting of Mathias Augustyniak and Michael Amzalag to create a limited edition line of scarves that feature the original artwork by George Condo for his platinum selling album My Beautiful Dark and Twisted Fantasy. The rapper claimed that the artwork was banned because many retailers such as Walmart disapproved of the album cover art that depicted a naked Phoenix laying on top of his naked body. Mr. West eventually replaced the artwork, but is now releasing 5 silk scarves that are based on Condo’s controversial paintings, which he named Power, Phoenix, Ballerina, Face and Priest. Each scarf is priced at ($364) and only a 100 of each will be available on Monday, May 9th through MMParis.com and Colette.fr. Check out the others below.