- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 1 year ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 1 year ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
News: Beanie Sigel Apologizes to Jay Z
This reminds me of when Young Buck apologized to 50 Cent, crying like a bitch. That’s like Bin Laden saying sorry for blowing up some shit over there in America, you guys did train us how to make destructive shit, and you did spend billions of dollars on our economy over decades…sorry America. It’s too late Beanie, you said what you said, just deal with it. Jay still won’t work with you after this apology, and if he does, then it’s another version of that weak ass Nas vs Jay Z beef, that ended up with Nas sitting on Jay Z’s lap while Jay reads Decoded to him. Not Trademarkk approved.
What Mike Epps say? ‘Gangstas fuck up too. Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can’t outweigh the one thing he did do for me – he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don’t get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that.
I was explaining the whole Roc-A-Fella shit and a lot of feelings were going to get hurt. I was airing shit out. Just the homies could listen to that when they come into the studio. I couldn’t put that out. It wouldn’t sit right with me.