- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 1 week ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 1 month ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 2 months ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
Video: Dark-Skinned Women Speak Out on The Sh*t They go Through Everyday
This is an interesting documentary about dark-skinned women speaking about how they usually get overlooked in society compared to their lighter counterparts. I dunno; I know beauty when I see it, and complexion doesn’t matter. All I know is that if you goto Brazil or the Dominican Republic, you will see some very chocolaty women that have nice features and look very fun; for a lack of a better word. Complexion means nothing when you’re looking for beauty; but just watch this film and see how these women feel on a daily basis.