- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 1 year ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 1 year ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
Video: Dark-Skinned Women Speak Out on The Sh*t They go Through Everyday
This is an interesting documentary about dark-skinned women speaking about how they usually get overlooked in society compared to their lighter counterparts. I dunno; I know beauty when I see it, and complexion doesn’t matter. All I know is that if you goto Brazil or the Dominican Republic, you will see some very chocolaty women that have nice features and look very fun; for a lack of a better word. Complexion means nothing when you’re looking for beauty; but just watch this film and see how these women feel on a daily basis.