- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 2 years ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 2 years ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 2 years ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 years ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 2 years ago
Video: Game Calls Lil B The Wackest Rapper of All Time
In an interview with VladTV, Game lists Lil B the “Wackest Rapper Of All Time.” To keep it a hundred though, you can’t definitively say Game is throwing shots at his fellow statesman, since Vlad did ask him to name his the wackest rapper, so it’s not as if Game just threw shots out of the blue, he’s just stating an opinion. Regardless, a lot of people would agree with Game’s choice. The real question is how will this effect the popularity of the cooking dance?