- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 1 year ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 1 year ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 years ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 2 years ago
What’s Beef?: Jim Jones Fires Shots At Lil Wayne
Dipset Capo Jim Jones was none-to-pleased at Lil Wayne’s wardrobe selection for his performance on last night’s VMAs on MTV and he took to Twitter moments ago to voice his opinion. Maybe blood isn’t thicker than water in the case of these two red flag reppin’ rappers. Since it doesn’t look like Wayne will get a response to his Jay-Z diss, maybe he’ll take advantage of Jimmy’s diss and capitalize on it during Tha Carter IV‘s album release week. Read Jim’s tweets from today below.