- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 month ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 3 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 3 months ago
- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 months ago
Whats Beef?: Dirty BBQ grill spark’s Gunfire in Brooklyn
A shooting that left one Brooklyn man dead and another wounded stemmed from a misunderstanding over a grill that was borrowed and returned dirty, sources said.
Michael Daley, 33, was mortally wounded, and his landlord was also shot during an argument with three men outside Daley’s Canarsie home, police said.
“They are known to each other. It’s an ongoing beef and it’s back and forth,” said a police source. “The dispute may have erupted over borrowed items.”
Daley’s family says he was wrongly blamed for returning a barbecue to a neighbor without cleaning it – when someone else actually borrowed the grill for a party at his house.
“This had nothing to do with Michael,” said one relative. “Michael did not borrow the grill. They blame him because it was at his house.”
Daley was fixing a car radio in his E.78th St. driveway around 3:30 p.m. Wednesday when three men walked up and started arguing, police said.
One of the men fatally shot Daley in the chest.
Daley’s 39-year-old landlord, who had just finished fixing a leak in the basement, was shot in the arm, shoulder and in the groin. He survived and he was listed in stable condition at Brookdale University Hospital.
No arrests have been made,
Relatives said Daley, a father of two, worked seven days a week at two jobs, including one with autistic children. They said he was hoping to move out of the neighborhood.- Daily News