- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
First 48 For Real!: Bloody Labor Day Weekend in NYC: 31 Shot in 48 Hours
Including six people shot in Brooklyn Monday morning, New York City’s weekend has seen a bloody holiday weekend, with total of 31 shot in 48 hours.
The first 24 people were shot between 6 a.m. Saturday and 6 a.m. Sunday, in 14 separate incidents in Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx, reports the Daily News. A 30-year-old was fatally shot in Flatbush at 2 a.m. Sunday.
At a backyard party in the Bronx early Sunday, a lone gunman shot eight people including an 11-year-old boy and two girls ages 13 and 14.
According to the police, witnesses claimed the gunman was Oneil Dasilva, 17, who has an extensive record including an arrest in 2011 on a charge of attempted murder in the Bronx, reports The New York Times.
Dasilva seemed to have been involved in an argument before the shooting, said the police.
The series of violence urged Mayor Michael Bloomberg to call the federal government to step up for stricter gun control laws.
Co-chair of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Bloomberg has lobbied Washington repeatedly to tighten gun laws.
“It is just unconscionable. We cannot tolerate it,” said Mayor at the Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn on Sunday.
“We cannot continue to have these guns in the hands of kids who don’t understand the value of life.”