- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
Video: The History of The Nike Air Force 1 Sneaker
It’s always nice to look at a well crafted sneaker and appreciate its appearance, but what about the story behind it? Where did the concept come from? How many designs were there before the one you see before you? I personally find this type of stuff real interesting. Here is a mini-doc about the history of Nike’s most famous sneaker, the Air Force 1. Click “more…” below to watch part 2 of the Nike AF1 doc.