- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 8 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 9 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 11 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 12 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
WTF: 17yr Old Texas Teen Pees In Court Trash Can Right In Front Of The Judge (Video)
Signs your trial is not going well: When the judge says to you, “I don’t know how you were raised, but peeing in a trash can in a state district courtroom is inappropriate behavior.”
That quote, which surely will go down in judicial history alongside “with all deliberate speed,” was uttered by District Judge Kerry Russell in a Tyler courtroom yesterday to 17-year-old Corey Webb, who just had to go, you know?
Webb was on trial for shooting at a peace officer during an escape attempt from a juvenile facility. He’d already shown a somewhat casual attitude to the judicial process, being reprimanded for mumbling loudly during attorneys’ arguments and asking the judge if he could fire his lawyer.
And then, according to KYTX: After her testimony, the court broke for lunch. Right as the jury was ushered out Webb unbuckled his pants, walked over to a trash can and urinated in court. The judge had this to say to Webb: “I don’t know how you were raised, but peeing in a trash can in a state district courtroom is inappropriate behavior. This is the second conversation we’ve had. There won’t be a third.” - KYTX