- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 days ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 4 weeks ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 1 month ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
WTF: 17yr Old Texas Teen Pees In Court Trash Can Right In Front Of The Judge (Video)
Signs your trial is not going well: When the judge says to you, “I don’t know how you were raised, but peeing in a trash can in a state district courtroom is inappropriate behavior.”
That quote, which surely will go down in judicial history alongside “with all deliberate speed,” was uttered by District Judge Kerry Russell in a Tyler courtroom yesterday to 17-year-old Corey Webb, who just had to go, you know?
Webb was on trial for shooting at a peace officer during an escape attempt from a juvenile facility. He’d already shown a somewhat casual attitude to the judicial process, being reprimanded for mumbling loudly during attorneys’ arguments and asking the judge if he could fire his lawyer.
And then, according to KYTX: After her testimony, the court broke for lunch. Right as the jury was ushered out Webb unbuckled his pants, walked over to a trash can and urinated in court. The judge had this to say to Webb: “I don’t know how you were raised, but peeing in a trash can in a state district courtroom is inappropriate behavior. This is the second conversation we’ve had. There won’t be a third.” - KYTX