- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 8 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 9 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 11 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 12 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
Sneaker News: First Look At The Upcoming 2012 White/Grey Air Jordan IV Retro
There’s been several previews of these over the last several weeks, but none as clear as this.
HypeBeast.com recently got a clear look at the upcoming white/cement grey retro of the Air Jordan IV, who calls it “arguably one of the more anticipated releases of 2012.”
It features many of the same characteristics that of the original from 1999. However, it boasts a a darker shade of grey and Jumpman heel detail.
Further detailing should surface as a release date nears.