- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 1 week ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 1 month ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 2 months ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
Sneaker News: First Look At The Upcoming 2012 White/Grey Air Jordan IV Retro
There’s been several previews of these over the last several weeks, but none as clear as this.
HypeBeast.com recently got a clear look at the upcoming white/cement grey retro of the Air Jordan IV, who calls it “arguably one of the more anticipated releases of 2012.”
It features many of the same characteristics that of the original from 1999. However, it boasts a a darker shade of grey and Jumpman heel detail.
Further detailing should surface as a release date nears.