- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 5 days ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 1 month ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 2 months ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
Jordan 1 Flight Black/Cement Grey Colorway For March [Photo]
In addition to the release of Jordan drops like the Air Jordan 2012 and Jordan IV Retros, the athletic brand is also set to roll out a new colorway for the Jordan 1 Flight.
Here’s a peak at the black/cement grey colorway, which takes inspiration from the classic Air Jordan 1 with a high-top design, done up in black sitting atop the classic’s midsole/outsole combo in speckled cement grey/white.
The Jumpman logo is showcased in white on the side, while perforations finishes out the detailing on the eyelets from the base of the eyestay to the heel.
The new Air Jordan 1 colorway will retai for $100 USD, and is set to drop in March.