- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 5 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 6 months ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 8 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 9 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 10 months ago
Death of the Old Kid Cudi [Photo]
Kid Cudi just killed off his old self… in spirit. As he drops his new WZRD project with producer Dot Da Genius, the rapper revealed a new tattoo in honor of the death.
In a post on his Tumblr page, Cudder dropped a pic of a tattoo of his wrists slit with the follow message: “New Tat The old Scott is dead…slit wrists.”
Guess, it’s WZRD now huh?
WZRD hit stores Tuesday (February 28), and is already #1 on iTunes charts. Despite the digital success, Cudi says he’s not with the way his label has supported it.
“Ok so just a heads up, my weak ass label only shipped 55k physicals cuz they treated this like some indie side project tax right off,” the rapper tweeted (@WizardCud). “They tried to rush me thru this so i can just give em another MOTM, but guess what? F*** that, next album is WZRD. MOTM3 on hold til 2014.”
Following the rant, Cudi said he was going to hit stores to see if he could find his album, because he says there wasn’t enough shipped out, while apologizing to fans.
In support of WZRD, Cudi and Dot are planning to tour, and are already working on a follow-up EP.