- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 1 year ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 1 year ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
The @Combat_Jack Show feat. @Dallas_Penn- @N_C_B & @JLaPuma (Complex Mag) Episode
Week in and week out The Combat Jack show is always an entertaining and educational experience but last week’s episode was especially engaging for those interested in the world of entertainment media. Combat, Dallas and the rest of the crew had the Editor-In-Chief and Senior Writer/Strategist Joe La Puma in the building for an interview to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of Complex Magazine. The two discussed the origins and rise of Complex’s extensive media network, converting their staff to the school of online, and various memorable shoots for the mag including their Lil Wayne, Aubrey O’Day and Rick Ross/Andy Samberg covers.
If you’re in the print and/or digital news game this is an episode you ought to be checkin’ for. Congrats to
Climate Complex on 10 years of quality content.
The Combat Jack Show feat. Dallas Penn airs every Wednesday night at 10pm EST on PNCRadio.fm. You can checkout all the great back episodes via free iTunes download or Soundcloud stream.