- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 7 days ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
Chuuwee -”West Francia” [Video]
Chuuwee’s Crown Me King will serve as the prelude to his long-awaited official solo-debut, Wild Style, which will be released on 5-29-2012 via Amalgam Digital. Whereas Chuuwee’s previous efforts were hybrid sub-genres he created such as “neo-boombap” (neo-soul meets boom-bap) or “hooliganarism” which Chuuwee describes as Treach of Naughty By Nature meets Wakka Flakka Flame, Wild Style can be summarized as pure 90s Hip Hop, where he is taking the classic elements of the golden era with the look, sound and the feel and then applying them to the present day. Inspired by Gang Starr, A Tribe Called Quest, Big L, De La Soul with even hints of DMX, Wild Style promises to be Chuuwee’s break-out project, one that will showcase him as being a frontrunner lyricist from Hip-Hop’s new school; while also paying homage and respect to the great pioneers of the 1990’s.