- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 5 days ago
- Childish Gambino – MelrosePosted 1 month ago
- Roc Marciano- “The Specialist” (prod. Pete Rock)Posted 2 months ago
- DJ Khaled- “Hell’s Kitchen” ft. J. Cole & BasPosted 2 months ago
- Isaiah Rashad – Shot You Down (rmx) f. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy QPosted 2 months ago
WTF: Brian McKnight Previews A Song From His “Adult Mixtape” [Video]
I never thought I’d see the day that Brian McKnight would literally be crooning about showing a chick what her chocha was capable of. Of course Brian’s made songs about love and making love his whole career but the video he dropped (and then deleted) tonight took his clap session tunes to a whole ‘nother level I don’t any of us thought he was capable of putting out to the public.
The seasoned singer/songwriter got in front of the cameras and decided to preview a song titled “If You’re Ready To Learn” (sounds like an anthem for pedophiles) from his upcoming “adult mixtape.” The X-Rated song contains lyrics such as “Let me show you how your p**sy works, since you didn’t bring it to me first…..bet you didn’t know that it could squirt.” *Dead* at him singing this over one of his typical slow jam-style productions. So much for homies clean cut image. Watch the clip for more soulfully vocalized sex ed. lessons courtesy of Prof. McKnight. The mixtape will probably drop in Neverary via GMG (Gynecology Music Group).