- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 month ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 2 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 3 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 3 months ago
- Kanin ft. Kendrick Lamar – Winner CirclePosted 3 months ago
New Audio: Oh No ft. Sticky Fingaz- “Whoop Ass”
Following two successful collaborative efforts alongside fellow producer/rapper The Alchemist as the power duo Gangrene -2010’s Gutter Water and 2012’s Vodka & Ayahuasca- and the 2011 gem with The Alchemist as Gangrene & Roc Marciano, the Greneberg EP; The Oxnard, California based beat-smith and emcee Oh No returns for a solo mission.
Oh No (born Michael Jackson; younger brother of Madlib and son of singer Otis Jackson) was granted unprecedented access to the Rudy Ray Moore / Dolemite audio archives and given free rein to slice, dice, chop and sample his way through the classic-yet-absolutely-filthy catalog. He was able to use legendary material from The Human Tornado, Petey Wheatstraw, the Dolemite Soundtrack and more, plus a multitude of previously unreleased and alternate acapellas and instrumentals. The end result is Ohnomite (available on 6-5-2012), a 19 track head-banging extravaganza of sloppy funk, dirty soul, and brainy lyricism, all aimed at one thing- making your head nod and your ass shake. And when you add to that guests spots from the likes of MF Doom, Evidence, Phife Dawg, The Alchemist, Erick Sermon, Rapper Pooh, MED, Guilty Simpson, Roc Marciano, Sticky Fingaz, Chino XL, Roc C, Prozack Turner, Termanology, Frank Nitt and more, and you are left with a one of a kind album from a one of a kind musician. Ohnomite- 19 songs of pure whoop ass from Oh No and Dolemite