- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 1 week ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 3 months ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 4 months ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 4 months ago
- Chance the Rapper’s ‘Social Experiment’ DocumentaryPosted 4 months ago
Video: SHIT KNICKS FANS SAY: Amare Stoudemire (COMEDY SONG)
If you’re not up on the comedy of Eric’s World TV, they’re the crew that left the Internet in stitches with the hilarious “Shit Knicks Fans Say” & “Shit Knicks Fans Say 2: Jeremy Lin Edition” Now, Eric Rosado and up-and-coming NYC rapper TUGE return with a catchy and banger that cuts Amar’e Stoudemire‘s ass on behalf of pissed off Knicks fans everywhere. The hilarious new music video includes comedy raps like “When you see n**gas with Stoudemire’s on they feet?, he hit the fire extinguisher but couldn’t put out the Heat.” Amare’s gonna be sick when he hears this but if you’re a basketball fan you won’t be able to stop yourself from burstin’ out into laughs when you watch this. “Amare Stoudemire” is Produced by The Arkitechts and mixed by Lucifer.