- Tinashe- Vulnerable (NOw FUTUR Remix)Posted 12 months ago
- Future- “I Won” ft. Kanye WestPosted 1 year ago
- Curren$y ft. Action Bronson- “Godfather 4″Posted 1 year ago
- Bebe Rexha: The Original “The Monster” aka “Monster Under My Bed” [CDQ Audio]Posted 1 year ago
- Mack Wilds ft. French Montana & Mobb Deep -”Henny” (rmx)Posted 1 year ago
Audio: Novella (@IamNovella) ft. Famous Kid Brick – “I Can Be A Bitch”
Blazing across the state of Florida like a raging firestorm, R&B/Pop newcomer Novella has been heating up clubs and radio alike with her bubbling debut single “I Can Be A Bitch” featuring Florida boss Famous Kid Brick. Produced and written by musical geniuses Sekay and Marlon Jean, the sassy bad girl anthem boasts an energetic party groove, sonic synthesizers and driving drums as the urban pop diva sings with sass about her quick-to-the-minute mood swings. “I Can Be A Bitch” is the first single to be released off of her forthcoming EP, I Am Novella, due early 2013.
Novella is the latest artist to blow from Florida hit factory Collab Mindz Productions. Established in 2001 by Frank “Sekay” Oliphant, the company has garnered gold accolades, been nominated for three Grammies and has cracked Billboard charts on several occasions with projects from Jaheim, J. Holiday and Charlie Wilson. And now Collab Mindz is setting fire with their sexy and seductive flamethrower Novella.
DJ Service Pack: Click Here